The expert witnesses will provide a range of technical advice and expert reports to assist the work of the Inquiry in delivering against its Terms of Reference.
The expert's reports will be added to the evidence page when they are adduced.
- Professor Anna A. Stec, University of Central Lancashire.
- Dr Barbara Lane, FREng, Chartered Fire Engineer, Leader of Fire Safety Engineering at Arup.
- Beryl Menzies, Menzies Partners.
- Colin Todd, Fire Safety Consultant, CS Todd & Associates Ltd.
- Professor David Purser, Hartford Environmental Research.
- Professor Edwin Galea, CAA Professor of Mathematical Modelling, Director Fire Safety Engineering Group, University of Greenwich Professor.
- Dr. Ivan Stoianov, Senior Lecturer in Water Systems Engineering, Imperial College London and Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council Fellow in Water Systems Engineering.
- Dr. J. Duncan Glover, Failure Electrical LLC.
- Professor José L. Torero, John L. Bryan Chair and Director of the Center for Disaster Resilience, University of Maryland, USA Professor.
- Professor Luke Bisby, Professor of Fire and Structures and Head of Research Institute, School of Engineering, University of Edinburgh.
- Professor Niamh Nic Daeid, Director of Research, Centre for Anatomy and Human Identification, School of Science and Engineering, University of Dundee.
- Paul Hyett, HKS Architects Limited.
- Rodney Hancox, Director, Gas Distribution Solutions Ltd.
- Steve McGuirk, former Chief Fire Officer Greater Manchester, Cheshire and South Yorkshire, former President of the Chief Fire Officers Association, Board Member and Fellow of the Institution of Fire Engineers and former Lead Adviser to the Local Government Association.