The Inquiry will resume on 29 October at 10:00
The Inquiry will continue hearing accounts of the night of the fire from the bereaved, survivors and residents.
A schedule will be posted here on Friday 26 October.
Phase one schedule
Phase 1 will focus on the factual narrative of the events of the night of 14 June 2017. This will include:
- the existing fire safety and prevention measures at Grenfell Tower;
- where and how the fire started;
- the development of the fire and smoke;
- how the fire and smoke spread from its original seat to other parts of the building;
- the chain of events before the decision was made that there was no further savable life in the building; and
- the evacuation of residents.
Phase 2 will address the remainder of the List of Issues to be investigated.
Latest from the Inquiry
Drop in sessions to meet the Inquiry team
Members of the Inquiry team will be at the Notting Hill Methodist Church from 16:00-18:30 on the first Monday of every month.Drop in sessions to meet the Inquiry team
Updated list of core participants
The Inquiry has updated the published list of core participants.Updated list of core participants
Inquiry instructs expert witness
The Inquiry has instructed Professor Anna A. Stec, University of Central Lancashire, as an expert witness.Inquiry instructs expert witness