Phase one schedule
Phase 1 is focussing on the factual narrative of the events of the night of 14 June 2017. This includes:
- the existing fire safety and prevention measures at Grenfell Tower;
- where and how the fire started;
- the development of the fire and smoke;
- how the fire and smoke spread from its original seat to other parts of the building;
- the chain of events before the decision was made that there was no further savable life in the building; and
- the evacuation of residents.
Phase 2 is addressing the remainder of the List of Issues to be investigated.
Latest from the Inquiry
Update from the Inquiry
The Inquiry has issued an update on its work.Update from the Inquiry
Drop in sessions to meet the Inquiry team
Members of the Inquiry team will be at the Notting Hill Methodist Church from 16:00-18:30 on Monday 4 February.Drop in sessions to meet the Inquiry team
Updated list of core participants
The Inquiry has updated the published list of core participants.Updated list of core participants