Watch the Inquiry
The Inquiry will resume on Monday 23 July at 10am.
Phase one schedule
Phase 1 will focus on the factual narrative of the events of the night of 14 June 2017. This will include:
- the existing fire safety and prevention measures at Grenfell Tower;
- where and how the fire started;
- the development of the fire and smoke;
- how the fire and smoke spread from its original seat to other parts of the building;
- the chain of events before the decision was made that there was no further savable life in the building; and
- the evacuation of residents.
Phase 2 will address the remainder of the List of Issues to be investigated.
Latest from the Inquiry
New guide to the Inquiry
The Inquiry has published a new guide to its work.New guide to the Inquiry
Update from the Inquiry
The Inquiry has issued an update ahead of next week's Procedural Hearing.Update from the Inquiry
Update on expert witness
The Inquiry has issued an update on the recent instruction of John Priestley as an expert witness.Update on expert witness