The Inquiry has updated the published list of core participants.
The full list is available on the key documents page. Further information on core participants (CP) is covered in our guide, which includes details of the role they play in the Inquiry, and how this differs from being a witness.
The document includes details of CP’s recognised legal representatives and counsel.
677 individuals have applied for CP status. 568 applications have been granted, comprising:
- 542 from individuals whose names have been published, including 1 who has been anonymised (CCC); and
- 26 from children under the age of 18. Their names are not included in the published list.
There are currently no outstanding anonymity applicat
70 organisations have applied for CP status, of which 30 have been granted. They comprise applications by:
- 23 commercial organisations, of which 20 have been granted;
- 5 trade unions, of which 2 have been granted;
- 11 public bodies, of which 7 have been granted; and
- 31 other organisations, of which 1 has been granted.