The Inquiry has updated the published list of core participants.
The full list is available on the key documents page. Further information on core participants (CP) is covered in our guide, which includes details of the role they play in the Inquiry, and how this differs from being a witness.
649 individuals have applied for CP status. 551 applications have been granted, comprising:
- 525 from individuals whose names have been published, including 1 who has been anonymised (CCC); and
- 26 from children under the age of 18. Their names are not included in the published list.
There are currently two outstanding anonymity applicat
40 organisations have applied for CP status. They comprise applications by:
- 23 commercial organisations, of which 20 have been granted;
- 5 trade unions, of which 2 have been granted; and
- 12 public bodies, of which 8 have been granted.
30 other organisations applied for CP status and were rejected. These had previously been counted as ‘rejected individual applications’ so that figure has been revised down accordingly.